Open due to organic and solid growth of the clients. Built on the profiles of the ex-Big 4 Partnership team, the firm is well established with a strong reputation.
The leaders after leaving the Big 4 have attracted the same quality client base. A personalised and flexible culture is on offer.
Position / Exposure:
- Positioned between the Senior Manager and three Accountants below, you will be responsible for delegating, reviewing and mentoring all three. Invaluable direction from the Senior Manager and one of the Partners.
- The role is made up of business advisory services as well as specialist tax projects.
- A crucial part of the virtual CFO / outsourced internal finance function.
- A taste of commercial accounting without having to leave the Chartered environment. Approximately 2 days a week you will be involved in the CFO function.
- Clients as mentioned are Big 4 quality - A & B grade with turnovers $100M to $2B
Training / Development and Promotion:
- Real focus on developing their employees with mentorship and career planning sessions.
- The firm has a goal in place to promote the current Manager of this team into a Director role. Part of your career plan therefore is to move you into a Management position in the near future.
- If Partnership is also a future goal. It is welcomed and nurtured as the leadership team are building future Partners internally
- Proud of the professional culture they have created, from the laughter filled break out rooms over lunch to plenty of social events throughout the year.
- Flexibility around working hours including remote access from home.
- Modern building with shower facilities if you are keen on a lunch time gym session or like to ride your bike to work.
- Central Sydney CBD
- Paying at the top of the market rates
- Bonus system will see you earn up to $5K additional
- Financial support to complete further study such as Masers of Tax / CTA
- To align with this reputable organisation you be a qualified Chartered Accountant and have over around 4 years of Business Services Accounting experience