Accountants: Managers, Assistant Manager & Senior options.
Location: Sydney, NSW
Salary: $130,000 - $85,000
Category: Business Services - Manager
- $1M portfolio with a moderate focus on property & construction, medical, law and IT
- Pool of 10 accountants shared between you and the other likeable Manager
- Heavy client interaction with high performing companies
- Complete autonomy to review and implement changes to your teams processes and client approach
- Developed and mentored to Partner by 2023, Clients include property trusts (listed and unlisted), finance groups and trading, private groups with a large majority of tunovers over $100M, with some up to $300M
- Step in to a portfolio worth $1.7M, continue to grow this with your direction
- Oversee your team of 6, develop the culture and outlook on business
Assistant Manager $115k-100k
- Your leadership skills will be refined and developed in order to be the best Manager possible to the team.
- Joining a large mid-tier comes with plenty of financial benefits, brand advantages, funding for latest technologies, training, international and national resources and flexible working options.
- Majority of your clients are HNWI and family groups and can be at any stage in their life cycle from starting up to expanding internationally or winding down.
- Look after three of the firm’s biggest group clients with turnovers up to $200M.
- Run your own portfolio and manage multi-entity private clients.
- Well regarded Mid-Tier with focus on Advisory.
- Position open due to consistent growth in positive client referrals – great brand name for your CV
For more positions contact Albert DeBruyn