- Strong Manager to working directly with Partner who began with the firm as a Cadet
- Manage a fee base is approx. 1.7 million – with room for growth from your own ventures
- 70% of your role will engage with consulting high-end calibre clients – eclectic mix of work and clients
- Delegate, review, train and mentor 5 likeminded Accountants
- Engage with clients with annual revenue of $150M
- Direct mentorship from Partner to discuss equity options and prospects within the firm
- Strong emphasis on work life balance – strong driver in high retention rates
- No one in the office after 5:30pm, option to work from home 1 day a week. Part time manager to assist with large workloads.
- Attractive culture within a flexible mid-tier
- Social atmosphere is a proven success – Impressive staff social. Awards, luncheons, laser tag and team bonding retreats
- Strategize with Partner on firms future business growth
- Opportunity to front Leadership development programs
- Modern office refurbishment – latest resources, regular external training and opportunity to run tax seminars for your clients
To be considered you must have recent experience as a Business Services Manager within an Australian Accounting firm.