- The priority within this firm is cultural fit.
- They seek staff that demonstrate the ability to be team players and have vibrant personalities that contribute to the positive environment.
- The people here are very social with a lot of staff getting together outside of the office.
- The commitment to “home-grown talent” is evidenced by the long-serving staff members who have advanced up the ranks which include 2 of the current Partners.
- The Partners are loyal and have a passion for ensuring staff and clients achieve their goals.
- The role will include a variety of clients from industries including agriculture, construction and medical with client turnovers up to the $40M mark.
- Staff at this level thrive on the complexity of the role and enjoy the mixture of consulting and special project work involved on engagements in areas such as budget analysis, forecasting and structuring.
- You will be involved with the process from start to finish, reporting directly to a Partner.
- You will be required to supervise 2 staff which will become the catalyst for your transition into management.
Ideally seeking; CA with minimum 4 years experience Australian Business Services experience.