This opportunity will see you working closely with the Partners of this reputable firm. Your portfolio will be approximately $900K in size. A large part of your role will be providing consulting and improvement advice. Team of staff to assist you – roughly 30% of your time will be involved in reviewing their work.
At the Manager / Senior Manager level it will be expected that you get involved in the bigger picture decision for the company and be active in developing additional business with the current client base as well as new clients.
The company itself boasts a reputation for strong staff retention, quality of work, client focused service and highly talented employees. In addition they offer:
- A team culture that promotes collaboration and shared goals
- Forward thinking progressive company that wants to hear everyone’s ideas in order to continually develop and grow the company
- Big on innovation, developing new ways to service their clients, different technologies, improved business models
- Understanding that we have families, friends, sports commitments, life outside of the office doors
- Full support for flexible hours as well as health initiatives
- Active in community in supporting various charities
- Socially – there are the standard regular Friday drinks as well as annual events, team sports and monthly themes in the office.
- Offer formal training, mentoring and further education support
To be considered you will be a qualified Chartered Accountant with at least 8 years of experience as a Tax and Business Services Accountant (most recent 2+ years at Management level) within an Australian Accountant firm.